Chapel Street information booths are strategically placed to maximise exposure in Prahran and South Yarra. They hold information for all registered businesses, as well as a brief description, opening hours and contact information.
Info Booth Advertising Guidelines:
- Digital Posters will be sold in two week slots, starting at 9am Monday, until 9am Monday two weeks following.
- Members will need to request a time-slot one week before the time slot begins. Time slots are subject to availability – first in, best dressed.
- The creative will need to meet set guidelines and the final will need to be provided to the CSPA no later than the Thursday prior to the time slot beginning. In the event of a public holiday, the content will need to be supplied prior to the Thursday cut off date.
- Cost is a highly discounted rate of $210+GST for a 2 week period for CSPA Members only. Payment must be made before advertising commences.
- Placements will be given to CSPA Members with approved artwork supplied.
Front: 1080 x 1470 Pixels
- The creative design will need to feature a high quality image that is engaging, eye catching and relevant.
- Text will help to explain the message. Any text will need to be readable on a digital screen. Keep text to around 10 words. Keep text simple by including key messages only. Remember the poster will only be on the screen for approximately 10 seconds at a time. Is there time to read it all?
- Because of the high visibility of the info booths on Chapel Street, design work is best undertaken by a professional.
- The CSPA cannot organise content or design work for Members.
- All content will be approved by the CSPA before being loaded to the info booths.
All enquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Rates Survey
Feedback is being sought on the effectiveness of the Special Rate Levy program that funds the marketing and promotion of the Chapel Street Precinct Association Inc. (CSPA). This feedback is important to help support and inform the future decision making and planning for the association.